02 May, 2010

Vacation to Elephant Conservation Centre & Fraser Hill

Today is public holiday, early in the morning we headed to Raub to have our breakfast with my family. Thereafter, we drove to Elephant Conservation Centre as we promised our kids to bring them see & ride elephant. Unfortunately, we were unable to let them ride elephant as early registration is required. After this, we headed to Fraser Hill to pay a visit there. We brought them for horse riding. My kids were so happy, especially my son, he even told that he wanted to ride on his own. We left Fraser Hill at around 6pm. We had our dinner at Hulu Yum for Hulu Yum Lo Mee. Though tired but I felt sastified for our family trip today. I believe my kids felt the same. 











So cool of him ! Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment