29 March, 2010

Proud of him

I am very happy today as my son received a 'STAR STUDENT AWARD' for the month of March 2010. This award means a lot to my son because he had worked hard everyday to achieve it. According to his teacher, this award was given to my son because he had observed an overall best behavior in class for the month. He has also demonstrated other commendable qualities like most attentive, most helpful, most diligent in class work and homework and most obedient. He might not have demonstrated these qualities in the beginning but later improved till he achieved this award. He deserves a special treat from us as his parent for achieving this award.

Upon selection, my son gets the honor to receive the 'STAR STUDENT' tag from the Principal in front of the whole school. The tag can then be taken home for our keeping and of course for us to be proud of him. The Center also takes a photograph of my son and his picture would be displayed in the Center for all to see for a month until the next batch of achievers.

We are very proud of him. Keep on my dear son ! 永逸好孩子, 加油噢!


No comments:

Post a Comment